Role included: Account Handling, Project Management
Working for Hugo & Cat, a digital agency based in London, I led the US West Coast office to service Sony Electronics, rolling out their new global site across new markets.
As Account Director, and the only H&C representative on location in San Francisco, I was the key client liaison helping Sony create world-class web content for their product and campaign launches. I embedded into the client’s office to ensure that I was:
- Gathering client requirements, and anticipating their needs.
- Managing the merchandising content process for sony.co.uk homepage.
- Deep-diving into the analytics for intensive optimization phases.
- Project managing resource and budgets across international teams and timeframes.
- QA-ing web content to ensure optimal quality delivery.
This all required a flexible and proactive approach, working with production teams in London, key stakeholders in San Francisco, Tokyo and Brussels, and implementation teams in Istanbul.