I came in as a consultant to steer digital projects during the high-octane, spectacular opening week of the new Tate Modern.
I remained in place as an interim Digital Marketing Manager, from May – Nov 2016, during which I:
- Developed strategy and content plan for new platforms, including Facebook Live, and Instagram Stories.
- Nurtured partnerships with key social platforms and influencers.
- Led evaluation frameworks for the launch of the new Tate Modern, the biggest arts marketing campaign UK had ever seen.
- Deep dive into social communities, leading a change in strategy from growth to engagement.
- Streamlined cross-team and inter-agency processes for content creation, media purchasing and evaluation.